Attachments

• 026 (3).JPG
    026 (3).JPG
    148.3 KB · Views: 1,018
  • 053.JPG
    053.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 1,014
Re:

Is there a decimal point missing in that price?
If not, do you sell what you've been smoking, because I want some!!

stew-b":2zt3lh8f said:
it was $250 when you first asked viewtopic.php?f=2&t=366880
it wasnt worth $25.00 then either,its a very low grade bike worth nothing on a forum of the worlds finest experts,nice try.

You Dummkopf, its since been upgraded with lights a lock and mud guards.

And now priced in Ecuadorian dollars not U.S $, Looking on line at Reuters they're currently trading at 241.7 to the GBP £

You see the seller is Julian Assange and he needs to start paying for his board and lodgings at the embassy and since the restrictions on him were relaxed he can now get out and about around Knightsbridge hence the addition of the lock lights and mud guards.

This bike has (just like Terry Waites before him) had very little use whilst he's been stuck inside.

Besides guys, its worth what ever a buyer is willing to pay and criticising the price is RUDE.

So back off and leave Mr Assange to concentrate on his battle with the Swedes, the CIA and deportation.

Okay my time to confess on misleading you, apart from the penultimate sentence the rest of my ramblings are pure fantasy

I don't know Julian and as for the Fissure advertised above it's about as closely related to uncle Gary as Kim Jong Un* of north Korea is.

And as for Terry Waite I have no idea if he even owned a bike let alone chained it up outside Westminster abbey before catching a flight to Beirut

*other nutters and despots, equally "unrelated" to Gary are available upon request. Use only as part of a calorie controlled diet, Your house is at risk if you set fire to it.

Re:

Am I included in one of the 'Worlds finest experts'?

I may swing by the sports shop and get me one of those silver engraved cups.

al.

In terms of bacon, where would this fit in?

That's an awful lot of haslet?

Just googled fister and fistula as I thought this might be either. Now wishing I hadn't. Just drawing the curtains before further 'research'.

Can I be a 'worlds finest expert' please?

And does this include shipping to Narnia?

Latest posts

Back