Raleigh Maverick, £300.00 BIN, Crewkerne

hookooekoo

Senior Retro Guru
There seems to be more than one version of the Raleigh Maverick. Some have side pull brakes, but this one has cantilevers.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
There seems to be more than one version of the Raleigh Maverick. Some have side pull brakes, but this one has cantilevers.

yup there is actually 12 versions of the maverick, 3 of which are under other names, like the metropolitan, mustang and Raleigh team edition, 4 group sets, 2 531 editions, one SBDU, and the specialized rock hopper and a run out huffy.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've have had few variations of these, one came with a raleigh slighshot stem which is oddball. not sure the catalogs show all the versions.

I've have had few variations of these, one came with a raleigh slighshot stem which is oddball. not sure the catalogs show all the versions.
yup, its amazing raleigh, lasted as long as they did, can you imagine how many kids were disappointed, when they seen the tioga maverick or the maverick gt, asked mum for one for christmas and ended up with the butt ugly mustang version, with those ugly af drop outs or the 5 speed version, id have cried my eyes out!

Back