Raleigh Dynatech Diablo DX

gillepy

Retro Guru
Space is getting tight and I haven't ridden the below in a while.

2014-01-18%2012_50_38.jpg

Raleigh Dynatech titanium bonded frame. With: Deore XT groupset; deore hubs to ritchey rims; tange prestige bars and stem; arch rival brake calipers.

Any idea what this is worth to someone?

gillepy":1o3iryrv said:
Space is getting tight
Surely with a saddle bag that size you've got all the space you could ever need :shock:. Seriously though I'd agree with Ultrazenith on the pricing. If you do decide to sell it I'd strip the saddle bag and mudguards off and take some further pic's to let the bike shine through on its own.

The bag is long gone, you reckon putting some nobblies back on would persuade the folk here to part with the top end monies?

gillepy":18y3gzwf said:
The bag is long gone, you reckon putting some nobblies back on would persuade the folk here to part with the top end monies?

Probably, yes.

I'd start with the price set at 200 + postage. Since a lot of the parts don't look original, you might also want to consider splitting to sell the components and frame+fork separately, which usually brings in more money than selling as a complete bike.

gillepy":37d2c2l4 said:
The bag is long gone
Ahh, hence the lack of space now :LOL:
It wouldn't hurt to throw some knobbly tires on it if you've got them for some pic's. These came with blackwall tyres originally so any modern tyre would look right. GLWS

Back