image.jpeg
    90.6 KB · Views: 630
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    89.5 KB · Views: 630
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68.6 KB · Views: 630
Sorry I don't- pockets would've been handy.
I recall these range of jerseys & caps back in the 80's hanging with the other branded Raleigh stuff in my local shop alongside the yellow & black 753 Team frames & Campagnolo components (which as a kid on pocket money I couldn't afford)!!!!

I recall my nearest good bike shop being EG Bates in Plaistow in East London...and they had a wall full of TI Raleigh frames (red, yellow and black liveryincluding those built at Ilkeston (SBDU)...so 753, 531SL and 531d/b (before 531c).

Now if I had a time machine...I would go back to EG Bates (long closed) and buy all their TI Raleigh frames....make mint....Then I could not afford a Campagnolo headset!

I somehow how doubt ( I might be wrong) these were track specific but even if they were...I would be using it on the road and pockets are needed by me to carry food.

sawston_vulcan":1bf63sjs said:
I somehow how doubt ( I might be wrong) these were track specific but even if they were...I would be using it on the road and pockets are needed by me to carry food.

Fanny pack? :LOL:

Look like their leisure kit. Road jerseys (long and short sleeved) came with rear pockets (and ti logo on the top of the sleeves? ), track vests were short sleeved and in silk / polyester.

We had them and were supposed to wear them in the shop for advertising lol. Good looking piece of kit though....

Latest posts

Back