Sold Raleigh 1990's frame £95

cotterpin

Dirt Disciple
For sale in a 56cm (centre to top) Raleigh frame reputedly made by Raleigh Special Products. It has straight blade forks, vertical rear drop-outs, twin lever bosses and is fitted with a Modus headset. It has only been used a handful of times and the only defects are some cable rubs on the head tube.

Attachments

• P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    626.2 KB · Views: 108
  • P1010002.JPG
    P1010002.JPG
    256 KB · Views: 100
  • P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    195.9 KB · Views: 96
Hi there, beautiful frame. Do you know the rear spacing of the dropouts? Also, do you know what the clearance is like for tyres? Finally would be interested if there was a tubing sticker on the seat tube. Thanks!

Hello,
The rear spacing is indeed 130mm, the seat tube sticker is Tube Investments (TI), the wheelbase is 39" and it takes a 25.8mm seatpost. With a 700x23 wheel and tyre in place there is 8mm clearance between tyre and the bottom of the fork crown. I can ship via Parcelforce, I think it would cost about £20. Thanks for the interest.

This is very useful thank you. Shipping cost sounds fine. How is the lateral clearance between that 23mm tyre and the fork blades? Also, if you put that 23mm tyre in the rear drop outs, how is the lateral clearance between tyre and chainstays? I appreciate your taking the time to look at this, thanks again. My email is William_wyld@yahoo.co.uk to discuss shipping and payment.

Last edited:
Hi would love to take the frame. New to the site but have been of lfgss for while, my email is edwardljr99@gmail.com
I could potentially collect too to save you from shipping. Thanks Ed

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back