Radrider Feedback

Carge

Retrobike Rider
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Long story short - bought some Raceface cranks - amiable messages - paid money via PayPal F&F - yeah I know.
But that does not give him the right to not send the goods and ghost me - no tracking number - no parcel.
He's been on here since I politely messaged him to let me know what the score was - and ignored them.
He's been on Pinkbike since the messages here - and I've messaged him there - and he's ignored them.

So DO NOT BUY from Radrider - or radrider on Pinkbike - or Braden Bohme in real life.

Hope you didn’t lose a lot of money. Definitely worth paying PayPal fees for protection from these thieving scumbags.

So would you believe it - the cranks have finally turned up - posted 3rd April - and with no comms to say it was on it's way.
Apparently bombarding every social media presence I could find might have paid off.

He has apparently been unwell - and the parcel included a few extras by way of apology.

Thank you to all of you that helped and posted - very much appreciated 🙏

So the matter is closed - I've messaged John to let him know. I wouldn't buy from him again - but he has eventually sent the goods.

Back