Wanted Raceface cranks, Chris king hub/headset, magura, Xtr!

chuck85

Retro Guru
Edit 22/10/2021

So so so, the sour apple king Classics did come my way eventually so a big thanks to Mike. Fingers crossed he can get the hubs he’s after too!

The only problem, those hubs were never on my list which means I now like a matching king headset in Sour apple!
So if anyone has one please reach out!

As always,

Rear Chris king disc hub in turquoise, first colour batch!
Rear Chris king disc hub in green.
Rear Chris king classic hub green.
Front Turquoise classic.

Other classics considered but not black
Everything else considered, wheels etc!

Magura green frog, I have actually just bought a nos front brake but still need a rear!

Raceface next lp cranks or turbines, any colour considered! Decent condition.
Got a couple of nice pairs but after some different colour options!

XTR m952 cranks, basically i only need the arms as they are going to be fitted with a direct mount bash guard unless it’s a compact 5 arm spider but I think that was after market only!?
Need to be in good condition as the heal rub is such a spoiler!

Could actually do with a 5 arm compact spider, thought I had one but it was middleburn doh!

Is that it you ask!?...well I thought perhaps with everything going on there’s more time to look through man caves everywhere!

P.s no sadly those sour apples didn’t come my way 😭😢😭
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😄😄😃😄😃

Last edited:
Re:

Got some silver turbines, 4 arm, Isis mount,170mm with matching silver turbine chainrings if you're interested?

Hi,

Thanks for the reply!

So as I say I only need a rear in fact I have 2 green front hubs but I would definitely consider the pair and just rebuild a new wheel set!

So what hole are they?

How much are you looking for?

Cheers Chuck

Edit 25/09/2021
Still looking...for quite a few things which are rather rare to complete those never ending builds which is somehow part of the joy of building yet equally frustrating!

As always,

Rear Chris king disc hub in turquoise, first colour batch!
Rear Chris king disc hub in green.
Rear Chris king classic hub green.
Front Turquoise classic.

Other classics considered but not black
Everything else considered, wheels etc!

Magura green frog, I have actually just bought a nos front brake but still need a rear!

Raceface next lp cranks or turbines, any colour considered! Decent condition.
Got a couple of nice pairs but after some different colour options!

XTR m952 cranks, basically i only need the arms as they are going to be fitted with a direct mount bash guard unless it’s a compact 5 arm spider but I think that was after market only!?
Need to be in good condition as the heal rub is such a spoiler!

Could actually do with a 5 arm compact spider, thought I had one but it was middleburn doh!

Is that it you ask!?...well I thought perhaps with everything going on there’s more time to look through man caves everywhere!

P.s no sadly those sour apples didn’t come my way 😭😢😭
Hi. I have a set of black turbine cranks, although in a previous paragraph you mentioned "not black"

I think I have a 5 arm compact spider for m95x Shimano cranks. Spline is xtr for sure. Can grab some pics if you are interested

Latest posts

Back