Wanted RaceFace 120mm or Syncros/XT/Hope 122.5 Bottom Bracket for '93 Rocky Mountain build

Tell me about it - wonder why we have a Wanted section
Seems I've also missed some American Classic skewers too

Tell me about it - wonder why we have a Wanted section
Seems I've also missed some American Classic skewers too
Yeah, sorry, I got those.

Let me know if you start bidding on ebay for any syncros posts. I wouldnt want to find out that weve had a bidding war between us!

Im looking for both a Syncros post in 27.2mm Black and a ControlTech in 27.2mm black. Both 400mm ish

Sorry, cant help with the parts, though would like to see pics of the frame :cool:

Needs some cable bosses replaced - which will stuff the paint - so a respray will probably be needed.

Liking the green/dark red/gold - but also considering the yellow/red team colours.

IMG_3576.JPG

Yeah, cant fault the team colours. I did read some of the team bikes were resprayed from the standard colours so wouldnt be much different in that respect. I have to say though, this is also one of my favourite colour combos :cool:

There's a lot of the yellow & red Altitudes out there..... and they do stand out, in a good way.
But there's a subtlety to the green & red - and the gold detailing pairs nicely with a pair of RockShox.

Back