Question about Shimano compatible cassette sprocket and spacer thickness for a given speed

Oh well, seems Specialites TA find it difficult to send a small envelope with plastic spacers to England. Let’s blame Brexit, Putin, Covid, climate change and the cost of living crisis

Bonjour,

Pour l’Angleterre c’est plus compliqué, nous ne pouvons pas vous l’envoyer.

Nous pouvons vous l’envoyer sur la France mais pas pour l’Angleterre.

Oh well, seems Specialites TA find it difficult to send a small envelope with plastic spacers to England. Let’s blame Brexit, Putin, Covid, climate change and the cost of living crisis

Bonjour,

Pour l’Angleterre c’est plus compliqué, nous ne pouvons pas vous l’envoyer.

Nous pouvons vous l’envoyer sur la France mais pas pour l’Angleterre.

There are probably 10 forms that need filling out to send a few quid and grams of spacers. Not making excuses for the sh!tshow but that might be the reality.
I am sure i read recently that things like this were going to be made easier and cheaper because it really isn't working at all well.

Maybe a french retrobiker could help out? I am sure there are some in the road section and in here i think. Anyone in the union could help out, i guess, and send you a birthday present.

There are probably 10 forms that need filling out to send a few quid and grams of spacers. Not making excuses for the sh!tshow but that might be the reality.
I am sure i read recently that things like this were going to be made easier and cheaper because it really isn't working at all well.

Maybe a french retrobiker could help out? I am sure there are some in the road section and in here i think. Anyone in the union could help out, i guess, and send you a birthday present.
Well if FRM could send me stuff without issues from Italy and Mavic a free 316 Headset from France I’m sure TA could ! Then again I doubt they’d have delivered elsewhere in ‘the Union” as they said only France.

Anyway I just bought a set from eBay
I spent a while with calipers and all the stuff and links here and the German site info was good and spot on - so ordered a set of 1mm spacers and. 0.5mm one.
I think Specialities TA cassette will only grace my bike until I get a Tiso one!

Well if FRM could send me stuff without issues from Italy and Mavic a free 316 Headset from France I’m sure TA could ! Then again I doubt they’d have delivered elsewhere in ‘the Union” as they said only France.

Anyway I just bought a set from eBay
I spent a while with calipers and all the stuff and links here and the German site info was good and spot on - so ordered a set of 1mm spacers and. 0.5mm one.
I think Specialities TA cassette will only grace my bike until I get a Tiso one!

It is all a bit of a lottery. There are german shops that will absolutely not deliver to the uk.

You will get there in the end!

Back