Pyro Tim's feedback

I didn't buy anything from, or sell anything to Tim as such - however I wanted to leave some positive feedback as Tim very kindly offered to pick up a bike for me, and box it up so that I could arrange to have it collected.

The bike was picked up quickly and with the very minimum of fuss, and even though it was only a 'cheap' bike, Tim spent just as long making sure that it was properly packed up as many of us do with much more expensive bikes and bits! He also included a very nice set of cranks with the bike, and has allowed me to pay for it when I have the money, as we were both of the opinion that the modern Alivio crankset which was on the bike was a thing of nightmares and needed to be replaced ASAP!

So, all in all, I'm extremely grateful to Tim for going out of his way to help me and if buying/selling from him is a similar experience then I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending him!

Thanks very much :D
Mark

Now that I've paid for the cranks, I can officially leave some feedback for them!

They are in perfect condition (Tim polished them up nicely so I don't have to!), and like I said before, Tim was good enough to not only let me pay for them when I had the money (ie. today), but to also fit them to the bike he picked up for me.

What a gent. Thanks again :D

Sold a UN72 BB to Tim. Superb transaction & would very happily deal again with him. Great stuuf! Many Thanks!

Tim replied to my wanted advert for a Pace RC35 crown - it arrived very quickly and is in great shape, many thanks indeed! :D

Re: Pyro Tim's feedback - Forks

Got some great forks :) very happy super quick service from this very nice chap :D

Jussa :D

Back