Project: Shed(s)

100% agree! I’ve built plenty of things and the end of process sanding & painting is a necessary evil sadly. Sending you over some virtual motivation!!! Get a tea/coffee and good music and JUST DO IT! as some brand of trainers said... 😜💪👍

100% agree! I’ve built plenty of things and the end of process sanding & painting is a necessary evil sadly. Sending you over some virtual motivation!!! Get a tea/coffee and good music and JUST DO IT! as some brand of trainers said... 😜💪👍

Thanks Tim. The main problem is the weather. It's taken a turn for the worst this weekend and there's a lot of tools and crap that I need to put somewhere, so they don't get covered in dust, and paint. Storage space is lacking so I was hoping to dump it all in the garden. Having said that the sun has literally just come out, as I'm typing this!

Thanks Tim. The main problem is the weather. It's taken a turn for the worst this weekend and there's a lot of tools and crap that I need to put somewhere, so they don't get covered in dust, and paint. Storage space is lacking so I was hoping to dump it all in the garden. Having said that the sun has literally just come out, as I'm typing this!
Ah, the great British weather! Suns coming out here too. Not sure for how long. The joys of moving crap around whilst doing jobs! 😱 I’ll leave you to it! Happy shuffling of stuff🤞☀️🤞

Back