Proflex 1990 serotta built

Re:

No way! Not seen one of these for decades. I remember when I first saw one of these in MBUK, was so radical compared to everything else at the time. Thanks for posting.

Re:

Pic in the sun

IMG-20190317-083425.jpg

Re: Re:

24pouces":39pmsxhe said:
Cool and rare bike.
I really love the early Proflex

Me too. :cool:
- I've never owned one but it was one of my 'wishlist' from those Early MBUK's / MBi's.
Definitely something I'd like to add to my collection at some point - chances of finding one as good as yours are slim though. Very nice.

Here's one of the Ad's I remember - I'm sure there was another one that just featured the Proflex. :D

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

Attachments

• pfad-2 90.jpg
    pfad-2 90.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 255
Re: Proflex

Hi All

I've just bought my first Proflex. I've been riding off road since about 1972, so I remember the first time I saw these in the mags here in the U.K.

I've been lucky enough to own most of my dream bikes from BITD including the super rare PACE RC500 so owning one of these should have been inevitable but wasn't!

I bought it as 'totally rebuilt' but have spent the last couple of weeks doing it properly...

Not one of these lovely early ones but a (possibly, as I'm not sure) 854 with the proper Girvin girder forks

OK not everyone's taste but I'm looking forward to it being my daily commuter bike :)

Back