Withdrawn Pristine original 1993 Klein Rascal all XT size 19 UV Tri Tone located in US $1950

racecarjohnny

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
This silver metallic purple black tri color is by far the most original, high quality paint Klein I’ve ever had. It’s in the too big for me category and it has to go. These test bike were both given to dealers and pro athletes to ride. This one was given to a local pro cyclist in the early 90s and hung in his basement for 25 years. I bought it from his brother and have had it for years. The silver metallic fleck paint is amazing and impossible to get a picture of. Xt everything, check out the pedal condition.
There are a few incredibly minor scuffs but as a whole it’s really clean. Saddle is a new turbo reproduction. Here’s a couple pics and a link to a ton more.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-9RcLqDkClIu0xtPob_R8WG_CAo6m1ff

Buyer to pay actual shipping cost via bikeflights. 64BE04A4-7489-41E5-99C8-7BCD92B70C72.jpeg A5AED45D-EA9E-4105-BD96-5A5A3C3CB17F.jpeg

Sold all the components and will be re-listing frame, mc1, bottom bracket, headset and front derailleur soon.

Back