Prince thingy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely he should be chased around the countryside by a bunch of toffs on horseback prior to being torn apart by a pack of hounds.

Good enough for foxes, good enough for fox hunters I say.

xerxes":2ii2enq4 said:
Surely he should be chased around the countryside by a bunch of toffs on horseback prior to being torn apart by a pack of hounds.

Neil Your right. Forget the .44. I want to do this. And rip him apart with my teeth :twisted:

Neil":2tf2j9ed said:
You can't use a Magnum with wood grips, there's just no rebellion about it. What you need is a nickel-plated nine - Beretta, or if you must (with the Magnum thing), Desert Eagle, with ivory inserts.

Decorum - sometimes there's a time and a place for things.

Not a fan of decorations. A pair of Punisher 1911s will do just fine.

Or the best thing to do would be to turn him out in to the real world of Monday - Friday work and a state pension to look forward to. He wouldn't make it to 90 odd then. Will be lucky to make it to 75.
:twisted:

al":3plgn1iq said:
The Queens old man has been admitted to hospital again.

Is it time to call it a day and have him shot?

al. :D

As my wise mum always said and I tell my nine year old twins.

If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing.

Wise words.

Iwasgoodonce":2219447g said:
al":2219447g said:
The Queens old man has been admitted to hospital again.

Is it time to call it a day and have him shot?

al. :D

As my wise mum always said and I tell my nine year old twins.

If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing.

Wise words.
Oh come on!

She's just damned comedians like Frankie Boyle, et al, to a life of poverty, squalor, and degradation (yes, spot the obvious, there...). Now that's hardly nice, is it.

Raging_Bulls":lvx88t9y said:
Neil":lvx88t9y said:
You can't use a Magnum with wood grips, there's just no rebellion about it. What you need is a nickel-plated nine - Beretta, or if you must (with the Magnum thing), Desert Eagle, with ivory inserts.

Decorum - sometimes there's a time and a place for things.
Not a fan of decorations. A pair of Punisher 1911s will do just fine.
Really, it was more a statement. You know, the ironic juxtaposition of the privileged being offed by the largely impractical, western, decadent embodiment of violence.

Almost like art...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back