Posting a wheelset to italy

fotorat1

Retro Guru
Hi despite bot listing international postage on ebay so.eone has brought a paur of wheels from me in Italy. Parcel force want 85 quid to deliver them

Does anyone know of a more senible cost postage company.

Ps too big for Hermes

Re:

Agree with P2G, you should be able to send wheels to Italy for about £20 (they will use Parcel Force!)

not sold under the ebay gsp? if it was, you only need to post to a depot in the UK with a reference.

Re:

If EBay GSP the delivery address supplied should be in the uk.

If you’ve got send them to Italy yourself be very careful.

Sold an expensive arcteryx jacket to a buyer in Italy and stupidly accepted request for cheaper shipping.

Jacket ‘didn’t arrive’ so had to refund.

Just make sure you’re covered or you could lose everything.

Re:

If it's causing you grief then just cancel the transaction and explain to the seller that you can't ship them to Italy.

With eBay Global Shipping programme you only have to ship to their warehouse in the UK (the seller pays the full international shipping when they pay for the item) from thereon it's GSP responsibility so if it goes missing eBay refunds the buyer.

If you're sending them yourself then as above Parcel2Go or Senditnow would be my suggested options, tracked and insured.

Worth mentioning that if you do use the eBay GSP then you can't combine postage for multiple items, as I recently found out when an international buyer purchased a few items and asked me to combine the shipping costs :facepalm: I ended up cancelling the sales and re-listing the items.

Latest posts

Back