Poss Planet X SL Carbon Frame/Fork combo - Modern sorry

South Bound

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Planet X having a sale tonight. I want the Ti Road frame, but they are giving away a carbon frame & fork with the frame.

If anyone is interested, I reckon £400 for a £550 package would be about right. That would roughly share the saving between the 2 items.

Anyone interested? Take a peek at the site and let me know what you want me to order.

http://www.planet-x-warehouse.co.uk/?p=4520#comments

Outside chance, but gotta ask!

Yeah it does, but they are being quite open with the fact it is April Fools day. Spoke with them earlier and they sound serious. Hey, it is only an hour less sleep and it might be true. I would feel a git if it were a double bluff and it was a sale!

Do the two frames need to be the same size? It says alot for teh carbon frame that they need to literally give them away.....

Nope, you can order whatever combination of sizes you like. Essential as geometry differs between the frames offered.

As well as the BOGOF deal they are doing the carbon frames for 400 notes on their own.

I've got one and can vouch for it being a very nice bike indeed :cool:

Whoops, sorry I'm not helping you here am I!

Should be easy to shift though, if I didn't have one already I'd be biting your hand off!

Latest posts

Back