Pitmedden “night” ride - Sat 27th November - Postponed due to Arwen

clubby

MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Ok, not strictly a night ride, but we will be riding in the dark.

Meeting at 3pm at the Clink car park for a 2-3 hour ride. Will still be light for the pre ride faff but will be pretty dark pretty soon in the depth of the forest. Should help preserve battery life with a bit of riding before having to go full power.

Only did a couple of night rides last year, so need to get my eyes in before this one. Don’t fancy A River Runs Through It unadjusted.

In the diary.

Same here will have to get OCP out round the meedies for our eye adjustment riding. Pity as ye cannae perv in the dark tho.

Ah Keith, daylight is for perving, darkness is for dogging, I thought you knew that..... ;)

clubby, a man who clearly doesn't have a mirror in his house

Mibbees, feeling better last week or so. Turns out it wasn't a cold, well not entirely, it was an allergy that gradually got worse each day causing the asthma and itchy eyes, runny nose, till I realised what it was and reduced my exposure. Oh and drugs too...

glad you got to bottom of it pal, maybe get a burl with kenny on sunday, make it an easy ride poss as Im out partaking in drink on saturday lol.

can prob do benarty and meedies or maybe falkland trails?

Back