** Pipedream Moxie Longer **

Few tweaks in-coming for thisā€¦.

Have gone for some bars with more backsweep, the Renthals are just too straight and wide so will be giving these SQLab 30X bars a go.

Thereā€™s a new stem is on the way too as the Renthals are 35 and these are back to 31.8.

IMG_1229.jpeg IMG_1230.jpeg IMG_1231.jpeg

And I bought these for the Stooge once it arrives, hopefully July sometimeā€¦. couldnā€™t resist bolting them on to this as an experiment! šŸ˜

IMG_1223.jpeg IMG_1234.jpeg

Any feedback on how this is riding? Always like the look of these but itā€™s a lot of bike for tamer trails. Imagine itā€™s an hoot on tougher days out when speed is your friend.

Also interested in any thoughts on the lyrics, this years seem to divide opinion on whether theyā€™re better or worse than the previous model!

Needed a new BB for this as the CK is going on the Stoogeā€¦. Ā£200 for another CK orā€¦. Ā£14.99 posted on a SRAM Dub?! šŸ˜‹

IMG_1307.jpeg

These new bits for the stooge?
How are you getting on with the moxie? Do like a hardcore hardtail, be good around south wales / Quantocks where I sometimes ride.

Itā€™s barely been ridden as time has been taken up with looking after an older family member.

I almost sold it as felt disheartened with everything for a while, but have since decided to keep this and buy the Stooge tooā€¦ N+1 and all that! šŸ˜‰

If Iā€™m totally honest suspension isnā€™t my thing, have only built a few hard tails over my many years of cycling, seems I just prefer rigid bikes. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

The new bars and saddle have made a big difference to this though, it feels much more comfortable now.

New MT7s are for this, the 8s are going on the Stooge. šŸ‘šŸ»

New stem for this arrived today as Iā€™ve swapped a few things around between this and the impending Stoogeā€¦. šŸ˜Ž

IMG_1333.jpeg

Back