Another, very cool from me, and as 24pounces said "pink is not a crime!'

Attachments

• IMG_0377.JPG
    IMG_0377.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 772
Re: Pink Merlin titanium 1989

albatros38":23urtu5e said:
Great, with all pink parts !
I prefer the built with RS1, this work great when I test it. There's too much early Merlin with black non suspension fork...

Yes so nice, classic and better fork made...
Before I made the painting

Your frame after Scotchbrite refresh in my garage. ;)

RockiMtn":3b180rat said:
my bias vote is bonty fork ;)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=84260

though that potts type2 is killer! :cool:
Yeah, I thought about it on the way into work. It is a dead heat with the RS1 and Bontrager. I do love my IRD Ti fork on my Merlin. Tough call. Either way, it is going to look great.

ez054098":1l4l8nma said:
RockiMtn":1l4l8nma said:
my bias vote is bonty fork ;)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=84260

though that potts type2 is killer! :cool:
Yeah, I thought about it on the way into work. It is a dead heat with the RS1 and Bontrager. I do love my IRD Ti fork on my Merlin. Tough call. Either way, it is going to look great.

i have an IRD Expedition Ti in the works for my Merlin as well. just need the steerer sorted. then i'll have to try before decided which way to go. :?

Re:

Amazing looking bike, looks great with the RS1's and thd Bonty Fork, how does she ride??

Re: Re:

Rich":g9mw4sxl said:
Amazing looking bike, looks great with the RS1's and thd Bonty Fork, how does she ride??

Fully reconditioned, upgrade with new air caps machined and put oil 5 WT instead of the 10 WT. It works very well, better than modern Manitou !

Re:

For finish the bike and have a color unit . I changed the seat QR and seatpost American Classic for Shimano XT.
The frame was a Shimano sticker , then mounting team replica to finish, full groupset Shimano XT M732 black, RS-1.

Not for less weight...

Photo finish line... ;)

Latest posts

Back