For Sale Peugeot Premiere

Wozza82

Retro Newbie

Hi there, not sure how well priced this should be considering the handlebars should be replaced. Open to reasonable offers. All original parts.
20240321_125117.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi Wozza,

You need to state a price for all ads on here, even if open to offers.

Looks a decent-enough bike, do you have any frame measurements or other info, please? Also, whereabouts are you?

Kevin

Hi Wozza,

You need to state a price for all ads on here, even if open to offers.

Looks a decent-enough bike, do you have any frame measurements or other info, please? Also, whereabouts are you?

Kevin
Hi The Bat,

Oh yes, sure. Current asking price is £140.
Pretty sure its a 56cm frame.
Im based in Saltdean just outside of Brighton. Cheers

In the current market and with the damage to the bars (and possibly other parts of the bike if it took a blow strong enough to bend the bars) I think your asking price is very, very optimistic.

In the current market and with the damage to the bars (and possibly other parts of the bike if it took a blow strong enough to bend the bars) I think your asking price is very, very optimistic.
Noted, but yes open to offers due to the handlebars. No actual blows. Everything else is in good working order. Frame especially.

Out of interest, how much did you get for it in the end? I am only as it helps the members of this forum know where the market is for similar bikes.

Out of interest, how much did you get for it in the end? I am only as it helps the members of this forum know where the market is for similar bikes.
£110 in the end. I have a Peugeot prestige for sale soon also with campy 8 speed mirage setup. Cant find much info on them price wise

Back