Wanted Peugeot Perthus/Chorus 753 or 531 frame or bike 62cm. In original colours.

This doesn’t quite fulfil your brief but posting it just in case you were interested. 64cm Peugeot Perthus / ANC-Halfords 753R frame. Not original paint but original colour. Forks not back from getting rechromed yet. Very light frame in lovely reconditioned condition.

57F69372-BFA0-4E0E-85DE-DF795CF8B04C.jpeg

That's a really nice frame, and with chromed forks will look great. 64cm (25 1/4 inches?) Is probably a size too big for me, but...
Do you know if the rear wheel spacing is 126 or 130? And the year it was made?
And how much you will be asking for it?

Regards Charlie.

That's a really nice frame, and with chromed forks will look great. 64cm (25 1/4 inches?) Is probably a size too big for me, but...
Do you know if the rear wheel spacing is 126 or 130? And the year it was made?
And how much you will be asking for it?

Regards Charlie.
Yes, 25 1/4 inches in old money. Rear wheel spacing is 126mm and the serial number on the underside of the BB shell starts with B7 so it’s from 1987 I believe. I’d be looking for £280 for it - this really just covers the cost of the refurbishment. Cheers, Walter

I’ve just picked this up and the frame is probably a bit small for me. it really is in beautiful condition. Would you be interested in the frame ?

Attachments

• IMG_0353.jpeg
    IMG_0353.jpeg
    844.7 KB · Views: 17
Hi Seadodger,

apologies I have only just seen your reply to my wanted ad. I didn't get a notification?

If you still have the bike, can you tell me a bit more please?
size/year?/price etc.

kind regards Charlie.

Hi Charlie,

The bike is at my local bike shop so will confirm size when I pick it back up. When I measured I’m sure it came out at 62cm in new money. I won’t be selling as a complete bike now, will be without the wheel set. Would be looking for £150 for frame, seat post, bars, stem, chainset, brakes, saddle. The frame is lovely, actually nicer than the bike I’m building up but it’s too small for me. It’s a 1987 bike. Happy to post more pics when I pick the bike up. Not sure if I can direct message you yet, maybe a restriction on my account until I hit so many posts. Cheers.

Hi!
Yes if it is a 62 (24" old money) I would love it! I have a set of Ambrosio/Campag wheels for it.

My phone number is 07861 222259 if you prefer to contact me through that?

Best regards, Charlie

Hi Charlie,

Great, I will confirm the size of the bike when I get it back via text. If all is good we can arrange collection. The bike is in LE10 Leicestershire.
Thanks

Back