peaks ride, sat 29th may 2021 9am meet for 9.30 depart

I'm interested in coming, if there's space for one more.

What is the likely meet time in the morning? Not sure about the Peaks, but in the Dales some of the smaller parking areas on the three peaks route are full on a weekend by about 08:00 to 08:30. With Sheffield and Manchester close by, and no foreign holidays allowed, I'm sure it will be very busy in the Peaks.

Re:

Now that's a very good point, usually it's about a 10am meet time and I'd reckon most places would be completely full by then, I've been our locally the last few weekends, and it's been way busier, way earlier, than ever before, of late!

Ps an earlier meet time would be a good idea, and also perfect for me as I'll happily get up at 4.30am if it gets me up on the moors and such, way before any 'people' lol

Its VERY busy in peaks at the moment, that is during the week, weekends will be epic.

Im usually up the peaks for 8.30-ish, much later and im struggling to find a space. I do stay clear of using pay/display parking though as do a lot of others, though by 9.30/10 they are all full too. Bearing in mind this is week days.

I'm up for this- haven't met any o' you f*ckers yet!
Earlier the better if we're all gonna fit in that layby...

So what time do you all rek for a brew in the car park? Dont forget we need to tell pete 45 mins earlier ;)

Back