Pashley 26mhz

Robq88

Old School Hero
So this is my latest complete project which has been so much fun to build. My childhood dream bike, or one of, the other is on the works. I used to love seeing the tongue brothers in MBUK riding these beautiful steel bikes.

Re:

No sorry the files are too large I’ll get them up tomorrow mate. Awesome bikes and got a street build of one on the go

Re:

Love pashleys. The tongue brothers raised the bar at the time! I saw them along side the Martins at bike live 99 at the nec it was awesome!
Kyle

Re:

There you go few shots I took. Eddie tongue is a sound bloke and crazy on a bike shame he didn’t release as much content but never mind. I’m building his black bike up now, got it back yesterday and spraying it up to be a street bike.

Re:

Is it his actual bike then?

I remember them being on the back wheel on the edge of a drop jumping their feet of the pedals and kicking the pedals round and then landing back on the pedals and doing the drop off was mad!

Tioga factory dh tyres man oh the memories!
Kyle

Re:

No he’s sending some stickers he has left and just been chatting.
I’ve loved building it up as it was one of the bikes I really wanted as a kid.
It had to be Tioga on this one
I have a pace rc250t on the go now as well as a black pashley of your interested I’ll get another couple of threads started

Latest posts

Back