Parkpre Pro 825

cheers ant, it does all work very well. it will proberbly get an outing twice a year when out with kids. So looks like its staying but thanks to everyone and the forum been great to bring back memories of the old days. Cheers

Pains me to see this still for sale, i really want it, but i'm so skint. If you'll take instalments then i'll go for it :p ;) :D

If the outcome is that you keep it then that's ideal. It's a precious link with your youth and it's still a great bike to ride too. If you sold it, the amount you got wouldn't compensate you for losing it, and you would always regret it.

It's interesting that nobody on here wants it for £300. 93ish Kilaueas are selling for over £300 and this is objectively a better bike than a Kilauea. Tange Ultimate Superlight is a higher grade of tube than Tange Prestige Concept, the full XT is a slightly higher level and a good-condition Mag 21 is worth a lot more than a P2. But the number of people who want a 93 Kilauea is greater than the number of people who have heard of ParkPre. I suppose it just shows that, even though Retrobike is very successful, it's still a much smaller universe than planet eBay. I'll have quite a nice 95 Kilauea for sale soon, but I doubt if it'll sell on here.

parkpre SOLD

Thanks to everyone who looked in.
Its been SOLD
Iam glad this bike is going to be used how it should.

Just purchased by me...looking forward to this had one many years ago and have spent ages looking...thanks again stewart.

I am sooo glad it has sold, been very tempted myself but no cash so would have been in the red 'til i sold the Kilauea!

lovely machine

Back