Panaracer tyres

raymondluxuryyacht

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi does anyone know if the fire xc tyre is meant to be mounted in different directions on the front and back wheel? or is it meant to be mounted the same way on both wheels?

Also what ever happened to the Mach sk? I assume it's discontinued as I have only been able to find the Mach ss.

Mach SK is long gone...I managed to get one about 2 yrs ago and really like em...never seemed that popular though :(

Bugger me.... Any chance you could pick me a pair up? I'd much appreciate it.... Skinwalls, 1.95?

Fluffy chicken.... Mine are modern. They have arrows on marked front and rear. However was not sure if this meant mount in different directions!

And if anyone finds mach Sk new , I would be interested.

raymondluxuryyacht":jn5s1t5g said:
Fluffy chicken.... Mine are modern. They have arrows on marked front and rear. However was not sure if this meant mount in different directions!

And if anyone finds mach Sk new , I would be interested.

Like most tyres then, arrow points in the direction of rotation* when travelling forward.

*for the applicable wheel

Ta. Makes sense but did not like to assume. I don't recall tires being directional BITD, but then folks often had completely different design tyres on front and rear.

I have just twigged that i probably rode around for over a year with my rear conti vapour on the wrong way round. Ho hum. Never noticed the arrows for some reason!

Back