Pair (!!!) of 1992 Rocky Mountain Summit Max Germany

Anyone ever bought of that site, I tried once and registered but didn’t recognise UK..?
Assumed it’s a locals only??🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
It's designed for locals-only, but I joined Kleinanzeigen a few years ago, and I'm in USA.
I've contacted sellers there and asked if they'd be willing to make an exception to sell to USA.
I let them know my username on both eBay and Retrobike, and invite them to checkout my feedback on both sites.
I always inform them that their LBS can pack and ship for a fee, which I cover.
I use Google Translate to be able to contact sellers in the German language, but I always double-check the translation back into English just to be sure there's no possibility of misunderstanding, and adjust back and forth as necessary before sending a message (Google Translate works MUCH better than a Hungarian phrasebook 😅)
Sometimes I get the deal, sometimes I don't, but you'll never know until you try.
All that said, you can always try to get someone on RB who lives local to the seller to help out.
Good luck!

this is a usual second hand site. privat persons selling their stuff. no bidding. you have to have an account and then you could send him a message. just like everywhere else too.

as far as i know he wants to sell (only) both together for 1800 Euro,...

I remember now,🤦🏼‍♂️ When you go to verify your account with them they require you to put your phone no in and there is no option for a +44 UK phone number..
Mainly European countries.. hey Ho …

Any idea what they want for them
A friend of mine has asked, the seller is expecting 1800€ at minimum for the couple and interested to sell both at the same time.
A bit strange to not mention a price point but having pretty high expectations :confused:

Back