Pace RC36 pro class and RC36 stealth for sale

kaydee

Retro Guru
Hello,I have been a member of this forum for some years but am fairly inactive,I am having a clear out and have some things for sale,I have a couple of pairs of old pace forks,RC36 pro class from 1998 with the gold titanium nitride stanchions ,and a pair of RC36 stealth from 2003.I have never sold older bike parts before.
,they are in very good ,though used condition and work very well .
I will try to post some images .Is there any interest in these sort of parts.
I have owned both pairs from new,the pro class cost me £599 back in 1998 and the stealth cost around £380 if I remember correctly.
I would like maybe a couple of hundred for the proclass and half that for the stealth rc36s.
Is this reasonable ?
All the best

Re:

Hello Baldrick,please accept my apologies for the delay in getting a reply to you,I have been on holiday and internet has been to say the least intermittent.
I will get some photos to you asap,would you like me to post them on this thead or a personal email.
many thanks

here are some pics Baldrick,If you need any more please just ask.
The forks show wear,I would say the pro class re in better condition.Both pairs achieve full travel ,both pairs have some anodising wear in the first

here are some pics Baldrick,If you need any more please just ask.
The forks show wear,I would say the pro class are in better condition.Both pairs achieve full travel ,both pairs have some anodising wear in the first inch of travel,common with pace forks,but there are no defects on the stanchions which can be “felt”with a finger nail.
The stealth were my wifes and whilst showing some wear and tear have no damage to the carbon or stanchions.
Both have steerer tubes that measure 190mm.

sorry baldrick ,I am trying to post some pictures but the message I get is “.file too big” do you know how to get round this,sorry.

Re:

kenilworth ,warwickshire,sorry not too good with computers ,not sure how to downsize a file to post the pics,
Kevin

Re:rc36 and stealth pace forks

here is one image,I have found a way to reduce the size but only one pic at a time

Attachments

• DDB40846-5550-4918-A935-896A7E909F3C.jpeg
    DDB40846-5550-4918-A935-896A7E909F3C.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 566
Back