Pace RC36 Evo Irvine red

Once these have sold, I may be looking to re advertise mine...but only once mcmteam has a sale!

I really want a pair o these! No haggling over the price, totally ok with me they´re worth it. So consider them sold. Only downside for me is as you put it these could use a service. Noone does them in Germany anymore so they would ship to Germany and then back to UK and then back to Germany which I´m willing to do but makes neither monetary nor logistical sense.

Do you think it´d make sense for u to send them to service and then to me + the price for the service or maybe the guy who services them can send them on to me? I´ve had a quick chat with the guy from fork english recently but mobile reception on both sides was horrid so wil contact him again soon on saturday. What do you thik needs be done to them? I´ve sent u a pm with my email addy for easier communication as I can poll those off my mobile at work...
Cheers.M.

PM sent,

Pace UK no longer service these, so work was passed to a few independent workshops. 'Fork English' get Paces highest recommendation so once I've made contact, I'll let you know. I'm sure when they're serviced Fork English will send them onto you without a problem

Cheers

if one of the forks (mcmteam or jerky or someone else) will be leftover and someone can sell me also a serviced fork , send me a pm cause such a beauty would look great in my xizang...

My forks would be happier with a service I think.

Fork English is Tim Aka Justbackdated on these forums, a busy chap but if you drop him a pm he will at some point respond.

Back