Pace RC35 Threaded Steerer Tube 1-1/8

Magpiegifts":398l1brp said:
Small chance I might have one, say small as I'm really not sure if it's 1" or 1 1/8. In the neighbours shed, so I'll dig it out tomorrow and let you know.

There's a steerer swap thread on here too, might be worth a look mate

Hi there,

I still haven't found the right one. Let me correct myself about the measure. Total lenght need to be approx 21-22cm. So aproxx 19cm from the top of the crown.
If you find something let me know, thanks.

Daco.

DACO":3pwx228b said:
Magpiegifts":3pwx228b said:
Small chance I might have one, say small as I'm really not sure if it's 1" or 1 1/8. In the neighbours shed, so I'll dig it out tomorrow and let you know.

Hi there,

I still haven't found the right one. Let me correct myself about the measure. Total lenght need to be approx 21-22cm. So aproxx 19cm from the top of the crown.

Daco.
Sadly it's 1", sorry bud,. Good luck with the search.

Re: Re:

oaklec":auntrbcv said:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pace-Retro-Fork-Parts-Threaded-Steerer-Tube-1-1-8-or-1-RC35-RC36-RC38/323446234958?hash=item4b4ee5df4e:g:HEEAAOSwHQ9WaZbf

Thanks mate, I saw this ad but for now I'm looking for something more affordable and i don't want to pay that much.

Regards.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Hi Magpiegifts.

I’m after a 1” threaded RC35 steerer if you have one available. What length is the one you have?

Cheers.

Magpiegifts":z5huiryl said:
DACO":z5huiryl said:
Magpiegifts":z5huiryl said:

Hi there,

Daco.
Sadly it's 1", sorry bud,. Good luck with the search.

Latest posts

Back