For Sale Pace RC30, XT,DX,STX derailleur + other bits

Blimey - not sure I'd have been that magnanimous - I'd have been right chuffin' cheesed off!
No point, needless to say I won’t bother attempting to buy anything from him in the future. First to pm and comment on the forks and now way down the pecking order for some reason......😳

No point, needless to say I won’t bother attempting to buy anything from him in the future. First to pm and comment on the forks and now way down the pecking order for some reason......😳
Again, at no point during the first comment or in the PM commit to buy them, you merely stated an interest and commented as such. You asked for more pictures which I would have provided when I get home after work.
In the mean time I have had 2 people commit to purchasing, hence why you are "down the pecking order".
In my opinion showing an interest and committing to buy are different and as such were treated differently. If at any point you would have said you were going to purchase them on condition ect... I would have listed them as sold condition to you.

Feel free not to purchase from me in the future, but please accept my apology for any false belief that you had purchased the forks.

Kind regards
Sam

Again, at no point during the first comment or in the PM commit to buy them, you merely stated an interest and commented as such. You asked for more pictures which I would have provided when I get home after work.
In the mean time I have had 2 people commit to purchasing, hence why you are "down the pecking order".
In my opinion showing an interest and committing to buy are different and as such were treated differently. If at any point you would have said you were going to purchase them on condition ect... I would have listed them as sold condition to you.

Feel free not to purchase from me in the future, but please accept my apology for any false belief that you had purchased the forks.

Back