For Sale Pace RC30, XT,DX,STX derailleur + other bits

Samdrog

Dirt Disciple
Hi all.
I'm having a clear out of accumulated parts to gather funds to restore my 1991 kona explosif. Pictures on request.
I'm open to offers on all these parts as I may be well off on price. Price is without postage, UK only please as time is short at the moment.
ALIVIO M410 RD £5
Shimano canti brake link wires 'B' x5 £5
Koolstop salmon pads x4 (Used <50 miles) £5
Shimano MT62 canti brake £5

Pace RC30 fork, 1inch steer and the length is 185mm. £120 Sold
Fork.jpg
XT M735 RD. £40
XT.jpg
XD M650 FD and RD £40
DX.jpg
DX2 - Copy.jpg
STX RC RD £20
STX.jpg
X-Lite bar ends purple £10 SOLD
Bar ends.jpg
Shimano DX F+R hubs 7 speed £40
Hubs.jpg
Shimano MT63 brake levers x2 £10 Sold
lever.jpg
Kona velocity stem 130mm £20
stem.jpg
Gonzo Ti safety skewers F+R+seat clamp qr £40 SOLD
Ti skewers.jpg

Again if I'm off on the price please let me know as I want these gone and used instead of cluttering up my basement.

Last edited:
That’s a tad unfair as I was waiting for you to confirm condition......🤔 said I was interested, what happened to first dibs???
I'm sorry that you feel its unfair, there has been a lot of interest in these forks, you were the first to show "interest" but he was the first to make the commitment to purchase. Please accept my apology for any misunderstanding.
Reanimation has also committed to purchasing the forks after 483DTV. I have offered him second dibs if the sale falls through.

Regards
Sam

I'm sorry that you feel its unfair, there has been a lot of interest in these forks, you were the first to show "interest" but he was the first to make the commitment to purchase. Please accept my apology for any misunderstanding.
Reanimation has also committed to purchasing the forks after 483DTV. I have offered him second dibs if the sale falls through.

Regards
Sam
Fair enough but I wasn’t even given the chance as I was waiting a return pm from you. If I wasn’t going to commit I’d not of messaged you in the first place. Good that they have sold for you 👍

Latest posts

Back