Wanted Pace RC30 fork legs only, cantilever bosses

What a absolutely brilliant thread!

Like many who have owned a set of these forks and other Pace components, their engineering, design and quality has always been fascinating to me!

Now to see someone put that thought and detail into a reproduction only illustrates the complexity of the task further!
Way out of reach of a smooth brained ape like myself, so glad to see someone with a bit of matter up top on the project!

Looking forward to the progress!

Sorry for the delays...I'm just in the process of taking on a bigger workshop, but will get these finished before all the kit moves over.

Currently have 15 pairs of blanks in process. The sample one has worked great for the dropout spacing, so I can press the button and get going.
Looks like costing will be £120/pair for canti ones, £132 for Magura ones, bare, UK posted.

IMG_20220330_160658.jpg

The table below is all the expressions of interest that I have seen here by one route or another, but some of you have probably also mentioned it on the FB group under other names.
Looks like interest in around 9 more pairs via Facebook including a couple of specials, so I might have to make another batch after this one anyway.

Can you please confirm here so that I can get the mix right for the brake fittings required, and clarify if you have put your hand up on both platforms?

NameCanti/MaguraConfirmed
@setspeedCantiY
@Tsundere?
@futal24CantiY
@clockwork davoMaguraY
@mk one?
@retrobikeguyMagura
@Yogi bearCantiY

All the best,

Last edited:
Apologies all for the delays.
Other work has been manic recently, with chunks of time working in Switzerland and Slovenia as well as appointments in Scotland.

Looks like it all settles down after the 20th, so I can finally get them finished.

@gtturbo Yes, Mark, I have 2 spare pairs in this batch, so can allocate some Magura ones for you.

All the best,

Back