For Sale Pace RC200 Disc Brake Kit - Forks, Wheels, Brakes

Cetim

Devout Dirtbag
Everything you need to fit an Pace RC200 with disc brakes. I used them on an 16” F5 but they will fit others. I'm sure I've seen these brakes fitted to an Orange Clockwork as well. Obviously the front will fit any bike that takes the Pace fork.

Comes with:

RC36 pro class. Forks work but would recommend a service as I always found them very soft.

1” threadless steerer approx 200 length.

Set of Hope disc wheels and rotors. Velocity rims have various marks and a couple of small dents. I think there is a flat spot in the rear. Hope Tiglide rear hub which I used an 8spd Xt cassette on. One QR is a Hope one, the other a Fulcrum one

Hope C2 brakes with recent pads. They are recently bled but it's dead easy to bleed these with the reservoir on the levers. Simply remove the cap, top up, press the brake and open the bleed nut on the caliper. Repeat till brakes are firm. Very similar to a car or a motorbike. On the rear brake, the lever pressure adjuster has snapped. The brake still works but I am including another used lever to replace.

Rear brake fits to frame with a replacement dropout which is included. I used it on a 16" Frame, there may be geometry changes with other sizes.

I’ve tried to be as thorough with descriptions as I can. All parts are used. Happy to answer any questions/supply more pics.

£325 plus whatever postage cost will be. Can arrange to have collected from Glasgow.

Untitled by Mac74, on Flickr