Pace RC100 - Bullseye crank questions - need some info to finish off my rebuild!

TonyOrange7

Dirt Disciple
Hi. I'm building up my lockdown project Pace RC100 (Suntour XC Pro) and I've had it resprayed. In dismantling either I or the paint sprayer have lost a couple of parts for the Bullseye cranks, the non-drive side pinch allen bolt, the non-drive spacer and the pinch bolt "key" (to stop over tightening). If anyone could let me know the imperial size for the allen bolt that would be great, also the dimensions of the spacer (on a RC100). I guess I may have to try to make another key so I just need to know the width of steel for the spacer,

It's all kinda frustrating since I was hoping to finish the build ASAP. If anyone could help with the details I need that would be great.

I'll have a look at mine when I'm home on tuesday unless soneobes helps before buddy. The axle bolt was a us imperial iirc

Unable to help much im afraid, but would love to see the build, do you have a thread for it currently?

The key isnt there to stop over-tightening, it’s there to stop the crank arm falling off if the bolt loosens. It slots into the hole in the axle and the arm pinch bolt. It’s not necessary if you keep the bolt tight.

The pinch arm bolt is a 1/4” UNC, 3/16 bolt head, .24” thread diameter, .75” thread length, 1” overall length.
The spacer is a standard 22.2mm spacer and is slightly dependent on the axle length bullseyes you are using (there is a lot of variance in them. I have 6 sets of bullseyes on bikes (including an RC100) and even those with supposedly matching axles have different lengths…

Last edited:
Back