Pace frame

Seller reckons it's a 1" head tube which rules out F6 and later.

Round seat tube with round seat clamp rules out F3 and earlier.

Normally the frame number would include the F number but that one looks a bit 'non-standard'.

Normally the frame number would include the F number but that one looks a bit 'non-standard'.

Listing updated a couple of days ago, seems to suggest possibly a prototype frame. Would PF206 suggest such, or perhaps that it's "moody"? Either way it's away over £200 now...

I've had a couple with not standard frame numbers. Disc tab dropout was more common on late f6 and f7s.

The rear dropouts are a little odd or is it just that I am too cheep to know my Pace frames?

Wow! .. this has just jumped

Seems like adding any components to a Pace frame is just devaluing it 😁

I was hoping it would go under the radar and go cheaply but it’s currently at more than some full bikes actually sell for. It’s not even in nice condition.

Whats the chances it gets relisted

I'd like a spare RC200 frame in either the same or better condition to the one i currently own so certainly not this^ one .. just because i want to ride mine much harder than i currently do without the worry of cracking it.. i mean' if i did crack it (and i had a spare) i'd just swap the components over and think, no biggie, lesson learned.. but at the mo, i ride it far too carefully for my liking.

I was hoping it would go under the radar and go cheaply but it’s currently at more than some full bikes actually sell for. It’s not even in nice condition.

Whats the chances it gets relisted

Indeed, ok so it has the fork too, but still... good chance someone is going to have regrets & just not pay.

Back