owwwwk's feedback

Fantastic guy, sold me a lovely Stncros stem in much better condition than I expected and he even included a little gift of Ti crank bolts due to a slight delay in posting! :) :) :)

Re:

I bought recently some small spare parts; as described in pefect new condition. Also I got some extra for free, which is more than nice.
The Seller is a very nice person, the communiction is excellent, the price was good and fair, also the packaging. Shipping as described and very fast.
So, very high recommendable !!!

Great! Very well packed parts arrived quickly and were as decribed and with nice unexpected bonus! :D
Thank You! :D

Re:

Awesome retrobiker :) top gold trader :-D bought some ti axels, but was mingy when it got to p+p and only paid for economy sneaky envelope :facepalm: when axels arrived I saw owwwwk had posted with tracking, at his expense, and even included a set of nos ti crank bolts :-D

Wish you all the best mate :p I bow

Friendly communication, we've met at a fair price, shipping was very fast and I also have to highlight the packaging as previous buyers ;)
Too make it short, everything smooth & just perfect!
Many thanks, Bas, 100% recommendation from me :)

Bought a fork and 2 hubs, items fairly priced, good packaging and quick shipping. If only all sellers could be of the same quality level :)
Buy with confidence.

Latest posts

Back