Own a Spooky ? Might be worth a read ....

d8mok

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
After many years of being asked by Spooky owners I’ve finally taken the Spooky rear brake mount and Hope HBRM165H to a friend who has a CNC shop. He says he can replicate it perfectly and I’ve no reason to doubt him.

So if you own a Bandwagon or Metalhead and always wanted to run a rear Hope brake here it is. I realise there won’t be many of us but thought it may help some folk out.

No idea on costs yet but if you are interested let me know so I can gauge how many to have made and I’ll let you know on costs when

I’ll need to know if you want just the Spooky mount / Hope or both.

After many years of being asked by Spooky owners I’ve finally taken the Spooky rear brake mount and Hope HBRM165H to a friend who has a CNC shop. He says he can replicate it perfectly and I’ve no reason to doubt him.

So if you own a Bandwagon or Metalhead and always wanted to run a rear Hope brake here it is. I realise there won’t be many of us but thought it may help some folk out.

No idea on costs yet but if you are interested let me know so I can gauge how many to have made and I’ll let you know on costs when

I’ll need to know if you want just the Spooky mount / Hope or both.
Hi, yes I would be interested thanks. I have a Bandwagon I'm rebuilding. Cheers.

It’s been a while but I’ve changed to a local CNC place which isn’t a friend. Plus side is it’s only taken a week to do the first version but it won’t be mates rates.

Anyway - if anyone wants either a spooky mount or Hope let me know as I’ll be doing the order soon.

Sounds like it’ll be around 40-50 quid for the pair but more i order it becomes cheaper

Hope mount needs a slight tweak from this version as it’s a mm out in depth.

FFD376D8-A790-40AA-BE4E-B5BEB8764F36.jpeg

I would be down for a pair. I am right in thinking these two together would allow me to use a Hope C2 No.3 Caliper on my Bandwagon?

I would be down for a pair. I am right in thinking these two together would allow me to use a Hope C2 No.3 Caliper on my Bandwagon?
They would allow use of a Hope no1 Caliper mate. They should be available soon …. I’ve approved the final 3d print so now waiting on price and them to be made. It’s been a week so hoping shortly

They would allow use of a Hope no1 Caliper mate. They should be available soon …. I’ve approved the final 3d print so now waiting on price and them to be made. It’s been a week so hoping shortly
PM me about it mate I would be interested in buying a pair of adapters

Long story short , the place has done all the hard work and they literally just need to make them. Chases them repeatedly I’ve the last few months and always promised “next week”

I’ve given up to be honest

Back