Original Ex Team 3dv Purple Pace RC200 F2 Page 2 New Pics

Think Pace did a fatastic job on there anodizing on there bikes the F2s the same as mine in purple must have stood out at the race events in 1992 upto 94 which they did

Been watching some racing on youtube of Richard Tackray racing in the 1994 British champion ships at Pro level on the F2 the same as mine had the silver seat clamp as well just made it out in the video Awesome

Tryed to get as close as i could to the racing pics in them 3 pics of the F2s being racedthey had the single arm at the top of the rear stays with the weld canti cable stop mount router
:D

Lovely Anodizing on a sunny day going to take it out this week end :cool:

I must say the attention to detail is nice, I remember those pale yellow/gold venhill alloy bolts on RC200F1's BITD. Original fit for bottle bosses etc. I wonder how many bikes still have them!

Most of the bolts was original on the frame for the bottle cage and it came with a Mavic floating fixed BB its been replaced by the Zero purple titanium BB So i could use the graftons

Had tons of help and info from Tim Justbackdated on here Massive help and top man :D :cool:

Also took her out for a ride today feels like a fast off the line sprint bike but them tires feel like there loosing tread every time your on tarmac dont think they'd last to long but fantastic off road :D

Yes matey the pace hubs run so nice im dead happy with the bike it rides well but the onzas are not going to be on it for long there good but only going to last riding off road :D

Just had to go and have a look at this this tread wadsy im missing not riding the pace this summer as its packed away from the winter months

Should really build it up for some summer loving :cool:

Back