Orange Vit t2 2.5k You'll need deep pockets

No sadly not mine, I am comforted by the price being asked however, I suppose as an owner of a VIT I am going to be biased but I think that if the right buyer comes along it may be able to achieve that sort of figure, afterall if I remember correctly the frame on it's own was £1500.

I don’t have a problem with the price given what prices some bikes have been selling in fairness. On the expensive side, however if someone buys it then it’s worth that price. Still it’s out of my price range this, and the wrong size. Lovely looking bike mind, despite what opinions people may have on the price, it’s very original.

Re: Re:

mynchiboy":3h4yvkfp said:
Thought it looked familiar - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Orange-Vit-T ... 7675.l2557

I didn't realise that adding some orange decals and taking off bar ends would add a 1.8k premium :shock:

Lovely bike. But it’s obviously a sellers market right now, will be interesting to see if it sells at that price. But yes certainly a step up in price.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cheshire1980":3ultm8q1 said:
mynchiboy":3ultm8q1 said:
Thought it looked familiar - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Orange-Vit-T ... 7675.l2557

I didn't realise that adding some orange decals and taking off bar ends would add a 1.8k premium :shock:

Lovely bike. But it’s obviously a sellers market right now, will be interesting to see if it sells at that price. But yes certainly a step up in price.

I guess that was the point I was making, hopefully not in too cack handed a way :facepalm:

It's a wonderful bike, I said the same in an earlier thread about it when listed before. Fair play to the seller if he/she thinks it's worth that much.

Quite right it's a sellers market for various reasons, and not just for retro of the 2 wheeled variety. I'm currently listing some old console games I dug out and an genuinely surprised at the interest so far.. We shall see :D

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mynchiboy":1o6extqp said:

To be fair not sure he even know what it actually is judging by the topic title...

"Orange Vit T2 Retro Titanium Mountain Bike 1994 PACE, not Vitamin, P7, E3, KONA"

simdagger":2cohppe1 said:
mynchiboy":2cohppe1 said:

To be fair not sure he even know what it actually is judging by the topic title...

"Orange Vit T2 Retro Titanium Mountain Bike 1994 PACE, not Vitamin, P7, E3, KONA"

When your selling stuff on eBay it’s advisable to but a number of different things, to increase your search capacity. So quite normal to put p7, e3. Also the seller picked it up for £775, so can’t be that daft :D
Still will be shocked if it sells for £2500.. but you never no

Re:

Nice but price is utter madness. If anyone pays that for it they are in for a huge disappointment, as well as a good 1.5k loss, when they come to sell it in a year or two (providing it hasn't cracked by then). :roll:

No offence fatti but haven't you started long debates in the past after optimistically pricing things that you picked up for a fraction of the price?

Back