Orange Vit 2T with (rusty) rc30s

warpedboy2

Retrobike Rider
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Such a shame, would look stunning if kept well. Were you looking at the chainstay weld area or the crack in what I think is the crank arm spider? Regardless, £700 is steep for the condition isn’t it?

It would’ve been lovely with the chrome rc30s but they look knackered.

I think the price was a lot lower iirc when he first listed it. I remember it being about the £200 mark so he must’ve relisted for more.

This was listed before at less.

It’s also got a crack on the chainset too (taper area) on same pic as the chainstay potential crack.

For anyone interested I got a reply from the seller;

Hello!
Thank you for your message.
Very eagle eyed - we’re impressed
we have got the bike out and cleaned it further in the areas you have spotted.
I am pleased to report that the frame only has a scratch on it where you highlighted, it is not a crack.
The crank is also not cracked. The thing you can see in the picture is just a piece of metal debris. We have now removed this, and we have pictured this in the photos below.
I hope this helps.

I’m not convinced, still looks cracked to me.

Attachments

• IMG_6081.png
    IMG_6081.png
    435.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6082.png
    IMG_6082.png
    250.2 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_6083.png
    IMG_6083.png
    564.3 KB · Views: 56
Hmmmmm, the seller is obviously confident but I'd still want a good look at that.

Anyway, they've got no chance at £700 while the one dripping in M900 and Hope is the same price and available.

Back