Orange P7 Frame and Forks

antz73

Dirt Disciple
hi all

Orange P7 in black with rockshox tora forks
Size 19"
also comes with seatpost orange stem and bars.
will also come with xt front and rear mechs with deore shifters

still in good condition

selling for a friend

£300 posted

that's what other people have said to price it at.

Also for sale

Merida trans mission elite full sus frame
comes with fsa seatpost,headset and bottom bracket
brand new boxed
has been in storage for a few years

£220 posted

Attachments

• trans.jpg
    trans.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 626
  • OrangeP7frame.jpg
    OrangeP7frame.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 617
Trans Mission Speed.

Thread on it there. I've no idea on value tbh, I do have a full set of bnib bearings for it too, gifted from Merida UK.

£60?

Shock has been de-stickered, it's a manitou spv 3-way (black on black).

I'm in Ireland at the mo, but can post from England.

Trans Mission Speed.

https://singletrackworld.com/forum/...ackworld.com/forum/topic/fao-binners/[/QUOTE]
Thread on it there. I've no idea on value tbh, I do have a full set of bnib bearings for it too, gifted from Merida UK.

£60?

/fao-binners/[/URL]

£60?

Sounds good and definitely interested.

Is the back end; suspension linkage and rear shock the same as the Trans Mission Elite in the picture above?

I'll get the frame out of storage tonight and take photos, I know there are differences between the back ends but I don't know what they are. The shock is a 320mm length, swinger 3 way, but is black on black manitou not the kashima type one pictured above.

Last edited:
Thank you. My bike is exactly the same as the one pictured. After 20 years service I've upgraded to a Stumpjumper. I'm refurbishing the bike for my son.
The rear shock is tired and the black suspension linkage is cracked. If your frame is compatible we can get one bike on the road and have a project to upgrade.

There is the carbon LRS too.

Has a hone crank, Stealth dropper and absolute black nw 32 chainring, can do for not much more money.

Both are 18" frames (just realised the advert nor I had said).

Will take photos after my tea, I'm just in.

Have discovered a crack in the carbon front end, so that's only good for the wall/pub duties.

Have a look at the gallery below, the bikes are just washed so looking better than they probably are, the transmission is especially well loved and has a lot of lizard skins frame protector residue on it (wd40 is removing it slowly).

See what's what and I'm sure we can come to an arrangement.

Back