Orange E2: new project FINISHED

Re: Orange E2: new project *2020 UPDATE*

Haven’t got any springs sorry.
Noticed your decals look ace. And the embossed logo on the saddle looks fab. How do you get them like that.

Cheshire1980":28eij0hz said:
Noticed your decals look ace. And the embossed logo on the saddle looks fab. How do you get them like that.

I'll have to pm you that method cal, its like KFC's secret recipe!

Minifreak":1tjcpkrc said:
May have a spring, I’ll check :)

Edit:
Sadly mine is a Left hand spring. Sorry

No worries, thanks for looking anyway, i've put out a wanted for both a left and a right spring just in case i made a mistake.

emjay":3678dego said:
Cheshire1980":3678dego said:

Please do pm me. They look amazing mate :shock:

Plus am pleased an E2 project is up.. Not many around anymore :facepalm:

emjay":3sq6sn5d said:
Cheshire1980":3sq6sn5d said:

Actually they are just orange logo stickers stuck over the embossed one with my er sorry my misses clear nail varnish.
The originals were barely visible.

Certainly an effective method.. bet your misses can’t work out why she keeps running low on nail varnish!

Interesting. I have some water slide decals made for a non-retro frame & you coat them with some stuff called Micro Gloss the modellers use to make them look almost like they're painted on & to protect them from UV etc. I was wondering if that would work on a smooth finish saddle.

Re:

Us lot have become saddle obsessed :facepalm: :LOL: :D

I have bought a couple of bikes in the past, just for the saddle, probably shouldn’t be telling you this :shock: :facepalm: :oops:

Back