Wanted Orange Clockwork orange/white fade 17

Senior Retro Guru
As title.
Looking for a orange / white fade clockwork size 17 inch in tidy condition please.
Frame or whatever you have to offer.

I have what I think is an 18” 1993 Clockwork for sale, but it is in black. Could be repainted though if you wanna go down that route, as they we’re available both in black and orange/white that year.
Check it out here

As title.
Looking for a orange / white fade clockwork size 17 inch in tidy condition please.
Frame or whatever you have to offer.
I have an Orange Clockwork 1990 -91 with Shimano Dore XT throughout, Shimano Dore wheels original farmer john tyres and rolls saddle, also have original orange stork. for sale

I have an Orange Clockwork 1990 -91 with Shimano Dore XT throughout, Shimano Dore wheels original farmer john tyres and rolls saddle, also have original orange stork. for sale
Gash

I’ll express an interest in the 90-91 clockwork, and also keen on the stalk stem gimme a shout
Cheers 🍊🤣

OC Photo1.jpg OC photo2.jpg OC Photo3.jpg
Please find Photo's attached Please note it measures 19in top of seat post to centre of bottom bracket.

Ok so it’s not orange and white !! It’s orange and purple !! and it’s a little tatty!! But it is 17” and still has it original stem and period decals 🤣😂 any good ? B506A2FD-23A4-4607-B446-EC6B2BB7E8C3.jpeg A5DAF8D8-5F33-4AE1-AA26-43C513C881BD.jpeg

Back