Sorted Orange Aluminum "O" 1 1/4" rigid forks. Either steel or Aluminium type.

boy"O"boy

Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Hi all.

I'm after a pair of Orange Aluminium "O" or Elite rigid forks. Can be either the Aluminium or Steel type.
1 1/4" threaded with at least 165mm steerer length please.
Needed for the Iceman "O" prototype for original build rigid spec as pic below.

Thanks in advance.

boy"O"boy
Screenshot_20210501-201411_Samsung Internet.jpg
20210413_184856.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks FC.
Good to know.
It's got to be an original 1 1/4" one ( or even the correct steel fork ) for originality on this build. This prototype is something special so I'm aiming for the period correct restoration it deserves.

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

Bumping up.

Still searching for these specific forks for the prototype build. Any leads appreciated.

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

Boy “O” Boy
If all other searches fail I may be able to help as a last resort!
I’ve a set that I got from Cal to match to an elite frame I picked up without forks, there for a 19” frame, the bikes currently running Pace’s, and as it’s for the “Icemans” build 🤔
Keep in contact and if all other avenues come up empty then I’m sure I can help 😉
Cheers Davo F89C027C-BEE8-4453-BE8C-2F8F6C0E0F9F.jpeg 3BF419A3-CE2B-4E52-A5FF-089BC0AD1AC5.jpeg 22FADC90-6B03-4DE1-9816-4FC3FA1DC38B.jpeg 74EFA06E-3464-4925-BB5D-F68CA62FD479.jpeg

Boy “O” Boy
If all other searches fail I may be able to help as a last resort!
I’ve a set that I got from Cal to match to an elite frame I picked up without forks, there for a 19” frame, the bikes currently running Pace’s, and as it’s for the “Icemans” build 🤔
Keep in contact and if all other avenues come up empty then I’m sure I can help 😉
Cheers Davo View attachment 542547View attachment 542548View attachment 542549View attachment 542550
Cheers Davo.

Those are exactly what I'm after! If they are surplus and you won't be using them for the Elite...I'd pay you handsomely for those!
PM me with a price if they are available.

😎 😎
boy"O"boy

😂 :p

Great look on that "O" davo....
Going for this look though....Yes. forks will be painted...my black "O" also has aluminium forks that are painted. Would imagine that the Prototype would originally had the steel version as it pre-dates the earliest production 1st Gen.
Don't think the Aluminium fork was available until '92....but on my "O" I do prefer how they ride.

Here's a pic of what I'm aiming for.

Cheers
boy"O"boy Screenshot_20210504-093918_Samsung Internet.jpg

I had them on my black Prestige BitD think it was a 1992, but memory's vague on some details, as I didn't have it for that long (stolen)
I can tell you I really liked the Alu forks, but then I also think the PACE RC30 (original chrome ones I had on a clockwork) were the worst forks I have ever ridden.

Back