ORANGE ALUMINIUM PROTOTYPE, ICEMANS O PROJECT..

Did not take long to crack Davo

The Project will have to be the 17 inch icemans O, as posted on here, that is the only prototype unfortunately, thats providing I can get the crack sorted.. and justify the expense...

Cheshire1980":2m8qg06m said:

The Project will have to be the 17 inch icemans O, as posted on here, that is the only prototype unfortunately, thats providing I can get the crack sorted.. and justify the expense...

Interesting to see you've gone with the Iceman "O" Callum.
Suppose putting the time and effort into a genuine prototype "O" makes sense rather than a homage. Will it be more of a show piece than a rider or is it a compromise your willing to make for authenticity?
I personally prefer the ride of the 17" frame opposed to the 19" which should be my correct size.

Any ideas as to what happened to this frame?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=354281

Is this the Twin/ Team mate to the Iceman "O" ?

Watching with interest as always....and still on the hunt for another 1st or 2nd gen 17" Aluminium "O"

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

boy"O"boy":23og54i9 said:
Cheshire1980":23og54i9 said:

Suppose putting the time and effort into a genuine prototype "O" makes sense rather than a homage. Will it be more of a show piece than a rider or is it a compromise your willing to make for authenticity?
I personally prefer the ride of the 17" frame opposed to the 19" which should be my correct size.

Watching with interest as always....and still on the hunt for another 1st or 2nd gen 17" Aluminium "O"

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

The link above is the Icemans o, no twin, same frame :D , and it had a one piece stalk bar with it also. :cool: . Plan for it to be ridden, but not hard because it will need repairing unfortunately :facepalm:
It could be a longer build this.
The 19 inch 1st batch frame is going to Davo on here, we have done a swap, am having his spare Yellow and white fade clockwork 89. :cool:

Cheshire1980":1af4bgiv said:
boy"O"boy":1af4bgiv said:
Cheshire1980":1af4bgiv said:

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

The link above is the Icemans o, no twin, same frame :D , and it had a one piece stalk bar with it also. :cool: . Plan for it to be ridden, but not hard because it will need repairing unfortunately :facepalm:
It could be a longer build this.
The 19 inch 1st batch frame is going to Davo on here, we have done a swap, am having his spare Yellow and white fade clockwork 89. :cool:

Ah! I see! :facepalm: ....for some reason I thought that if the 'Iceman' put his name on the frame...he'd have done it on both sides! :LOL: ...perhaps he was too cool for that! Should have noticed I was looking at the non- drive side! ....supported by? ;)
Winners all round there... Davo with the orange/white fade, you with the clockwork!
Looking forward to seeing both doing those builds too.

boy" :oops: "boy

Back