Onza ules

Just noticed this, several months later - but also saw no replies! Anyway, yes I have a NOS pair in yellow, unused and still in packaging. Let me know if you're still looking.

Sorry guys, they already got taken today - they're going to end up on none other than the Youtube-famous Rob Warner World Cup build! So watch out for the video drop and you'll see them. Good luck with the hunt for some more. They occasionally pop up on eBay for silly money but I found mine in a very dusty old bike shop in a rough part of town so miracles can happen...

There was an official relaunch recently, but these were lock-on versions which obviously wouldn't be period correct for one of my YouTube famous builds! The original first gen ones remain hard to find unfortunately. Porcipaws too I fear.

There was an official relaunch recently, but these were lock-on versions which obviously wouldn't be period correct for one of my YouTube famous builds! The original first gen ones remain hard to find unfortunately. Porcipaws too I fear.
There were repro's of those too by the same person on here not too long ago along with loads of other repro's of all sorts. I seem to think there was a link to a website with it all on.

Back