On One Vandal (Titanium) bargain

View attachment 644153
View attachment 644154
View attachment 644155
View attachment 644156

The sun shone for a few minutes today, so I got some pictures of the 'completed' build. I have an XT rear derailleur awaiting a new cage that will eventually go on this, and when I get a nice bling wheelset for my Orange Stage Five, the raceface wheels from the orange will go on this.
Interesting decals. Should try to get a decal kit made for some of my rides. Thank you, yet another thing I must waste my money on. Your bike looks great, by the way.

Nice.

I saw they had these super cheap the other day, hoping a used one comes up sometime to dip my toe in the ti pool. Z2s are good aren't they? I always liked mine

Nice.

I saw they had these super cheap the other day, hoping a used one comes up sometime to dip my toe in the ti pool. Z2s are good aren't they? I always liked mine
I can't fault the Z2s for the money. I run a fox factory 34 on my Orange full suss, and I don't feel these are lacking by comparison. I really wanted to try some of the budget-fox-offering marzocchi after owning several sets of the peak-era marzocchis (2003 MX Comps). Glad they've got back on track after the 2007-ish era of recalls and shoddy QC under far Eastern ownership, IIRC.

Yeah they were in a mess before fox bought them. Back on track now. Vandal still looks ace

Latest posts

Back