Old Skool Adverts--- Got a Favorite, Post it.

Ah... The 1990's...

"For a poster of this ad and a catalog of KHS bicycles, send $2.00 to...."

Being a teenage boy in the 1990's... Bike Manufacturers gave us not just awesome MTB's but also posters of chicks in swimsuits to go on our bedroom walls... :cool:

Good times... I miss the 1990's...

Star12
Its a nice ad and all, but even if we try and justify this as she got off to wade across an inlet, is she riding in that swimsuit.. ? Lol! agh no different times.. just like the workshop calendars.. they also where very different supercars now not a supermodel in site.. sometimes the calendar was useless as the one you rated the hottest lady stayed the rest of the year once she had appeared!
I would of had this on the wall too, and she was a very attractive young lady.. but the ones where they had actual factory ride female racers hold more credibility, and any attractive woman within proxemity of a bike was a beautiful unicorn concept to a rural teenage lad..! There were a couple of self funded female racers near me , they were like a mirage in the rolling hills of Wiltshire. Occasionally running into them, little more than hello and brief chat, I was awe struck these amazing women, a littel older than me, keen of appearance.. but more than that, all be it on much better bikes, outride us lads!
Mates I had then didn't like it, local jumpspots etc.. I just would of loved to befriend them, I thought it was so cool!
The most keen of appearance she had a shiny Parkpre, a really stunning bike.. it was like something Jo Burt had drawn that! anyhow I digress in to wanton nostalgia of the real world.. I need to get in my folks attic, I bet some of my wall art of that time is in a box up there, it should perhaps find its way to my garage wall in the bike zone.. now im grown up..!

Ah... The 1990's...

"For a poster of this ad and a catalog of KHS bicycles, send $2.00 to...."

Being a teenage boy in the 1990's... Bike Manufacturers gave us not just awesome MTB's but also posters of chicks in swimsuits to go on our bedroom walls... :cool:

Good times... I miss the 1990's...

Star12
Reminds me of a time when we were riding past Rod Stewarts house in Epping in the early 90s. His gate was open and he saw us and asked to join us for a bit with his wife/gf cant remember who she was. She was wearing a yellow leotard and suffice to say we all ended up hanging back on the hill as she sweated her way up. ☺️

I love the old posters, They were great.

d84f8b1f2d7062e4445b06ee45b7a118.jpg

Back