Oh...

Bought one in China used it for 4 weeks. Got arrested by factory police for parking in wrong place bike impounded first day [was 6000 bikes in factory bike shed] every time went to shops had to buy a parking ticket Road Bikes .........No I don't own one...... but I have tried.

There were/are some great DeKerf road bikes on ebay, all too big for me though :(

I've been thinking about getting a road bike for a while now......or a cross bike and slicking it up, we have some great country lanes round here but I'm using the Privateer with slicks at the moment.

Using this as a ploy to allow another bike into the garage!!!!

Stu

stu":2jq4u007 said:
There were/are some great DeKerf road bikes on ebay, all too big for me though :(

I've been thinking about getting a road bike for a while now......or a cross bike and slicking it up, we have some great country lanes round here but I'm using the Privateer with slicks at the moment.

Using this as a ploy to allow another bike into the garage!!!!

Stu

DeKerf! Will have to check it out....

Need the road to get to the hill....

Have a £40 fleabay GT Edge frameset awaiting an injection of life. Will be going for knockabout courier chic look - still 'roadie-averse', I'm afraid! Want to have a disc brake front, fixed wheel rear, Mavic bull bars, Brookes saddle and a quirky old-style horn...

Neil

Back