Officina Battaglin

Think this looks better more retro
View attachment 711222
Black saddle & black tape would see the frame standout better
That's more like it, you're getting close đź‘Ť. They're not such a shock for the eyes. The bike still looks fast with those wheels. It's the bike equivelent of something like an old Masarati, not a Lamborghini Diablo or some other garish, loud beast. It's meant to be a piece of art on two wheels, which it is. Stylish with discretion and integrity, imo anyhow. Have a nice weekend.

The shamals match perfectly. All black tyres, I think tan walls would be too much. Would even be tempted to go all silver with the group, but the black works too. White bar tape?

The shamals match perfectly. All black tyres, I think tan walls would be too much. Would even be tempted to go all silver with the group, but the black works too. White bar tape?
I was leaning towards black as I’ve got some GP5000’s. Gruppo already is the 80th Anniversary so it stays.
Bar Tape & saddle still undecided on.

italianissimo

my goodness! I was just drooling over these on their website the other day. I gotta hang around this forum now that I have the entry ticket.

Are you planning on riding the bike or is it going to hang on the wall? If you're going to ride it then you have to ask yourself if you can sit on your choice of saddle for 2 to 3 hours without causing discomfort. It doesn't matter how cool it is if it's gonna torture your arse, it's not worth the pain.

Are you planning on riding the bike or is it going to hang on the wall? If you're going to ride it then you have to ask yourself if you can sit on your choice of saddle for 2 to 3 hours without causing discomfort. It doesn't matter how cool it is if it's gonna torture your arse, it's not worth the pain.
All factored in as this will be rideable đź‘Ť

In that case don't go white on the saddle or bar tape unless you want to replace them on a regular basis. Doesn't matter how well or how often you clean them, white things look mucky very quickly.

Back